Sam Adeyemi is one of the few people in this country who genuinely helps Nigerians to improve their lives.
Here Are 7 Success Lessons I Learnt From Him:
(1) You won’t catch a big fish in a small stream. To get the big fish you are looking for, go to the sea where they exist.
(2) Your mind is your most important asset. Develop it. Take care of it. Don’t let weeds grow there.
(3) There is no quick route fix to success. There is a price you have to pay to get the success you desire.
(4) The experience of another person is your best teacher.
(5) Stop waiting for a perfect time to start taking the actions that will improve your life. The time will never be perfect. Start now.
(6) We never rise beyond the level of our knowledge. This is why you must keep acquiring new and helpful information.
(7) Someone with a poverty mindset will always produce poverty regardless of where you take him in the world.
If you want to prosper, you should be serious about developing a prosperity mindset.
Need More? Signup for my newsletters at https://toyinomotoso.com
Thanks for the piece
Your letters have been a blessing
I love numbers 2 and 4 the most.
Mr. Toyin how can I become one of your students.
Thanks for posting
Thank you for teaching others from your experience.
I do respect Pastor Sam Adeyemi quote, I have been monitoring and applying it for years, it’s all true.